EDMONTON MUSIC STUDY September 2018 SURVEY
OFFICIAL RULES & REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER
1. SPONSOR AND OVERVIEW: Edmonton Music Study September 2018 Survey Contest (the “Music Test”) starts on September 6, 2018 and closes no sooner than on September 30, 2018. The Contest is sponsored by Audience Insights, Inc. with their main office located at 22 Marowyne Drive, Toronto, Ontario M2J 2A4, Canada (the “Sponsor”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open to all persons who meet the participation requirements of the Music Test and individuals who enter in accordance with Paragraph 5 and 6 of these Official Rules (“Entrants”). All Entrants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry into the Contest. Employees of the Sponsor or Rogers Communications Inc. (“Rogers”), their immediate family members, and their respective parents, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
3. CONTEST GENERAL RULES: By entering the Contest, Entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules & Regulations and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final.
The Sponsor, their affiliates or representatives are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or non-delivered submissions; or for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information.
4. PRIZES: There will be one random draw (the “Draw”) in the Contest consisting of, one (1) cash prize of $1,000 CDN (the “Prize”). The Prize will be drawn and awarded within thirty (30) days of the Contest closing on September 30, 2018 (the “Draw Date”). The Prize will be awarded in Canadian currency.
5. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: The Contest is offered electronically via the Internet. All Entrants will receive one (1) entry in the Contest by following a URL link to the survey, completing the survey, and submitting an active, valid email address. Surveys must be completed during the Contest period to be eligible.
6. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN - ALTERNATE MEANS OF CONTEST ENTRY: Entrants may receive one (1) entry by legibly printing the Entrant’s name, street address, city, province, postal code, telephone number, complete email address and URL Address of Edmonton Music Study Sepember 2018 Survey, on a 3 x 5 inch (or 7.5 x 12.5 cm) piece of paper and mailing it to The Music Matters Survey, c/o Audience Insights, Inc., 22 Marowyne Drive, Toronto, Ontario M2J 2A4, Canada. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. All mailed entries must be received by September 30, 2018.
Please note the URL address of Edmonton Music Study September 2018 Survey is necessary to identify the specific Contest being entered. Entries that do not include the URL address will not be valid.
7. CONTEST DRAW: Winners will be contacted and issued a cheque by the Sponsor’s main office in Toronto, Ontario, Canada within thirty (30) days of the Contest closing on September, 2018. The Sponsor reserves the right to extend the period that the Contest runs for the purpose of achieving the targeted number of participants. Winners will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received by the Sponsor. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The odds of each entry winning any Prize will be the same, whether the entry was automatically generated or made by alternate means of entry.
8. PRIZE AWARDING: Winner will be notified by email within fifteen (15) days of the drawing. Prize will be awarded only on verification by the Sponsor that all Contest requirements have been met by the winner. Prize must be accepted as awarded and no substitutions, transfers, conversions or assignments of the Prize will be allowed, unless at the discretion of the Sponsor which may substitute a Prize of comparable or greater value.
No correspondence will be entered into except with selected Entrants via the email address submitted with the completed survey, or the email address listed on the mail-in entries. The Sponsor will notify the winner by email within fifteen (15) days of the Draw Date. The winner will have two (2) calendar days from notification to acknowledge notification of winning by phone call, email or mail. The Sponsor is neither responsible for nor shall they be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. If a selected Entrant cannot be contacted within the allotted time, the Sponsor reserves the right to void that entry and select another eligible Entrant for that Prize.
In order to be declared an official winner, the selected Entrant will be required to respond with their mailing address within two (2) days of receipt of notification from the Sponsor. If a selected Entrant fails to respond to the Sponsor within two (2) days, the Sponsor reserves the right to void that entry and select another eligible Entrant for that Prize. With the entrant’s acknowledgement of the email notification of their win by responding via phone call, email or mail with their mailing address, the Entrant gives permission to the Sponsor, at their option, to publish or otherwise use the Entrant’s name, city and province or state of residence, photograph, voice and comments, without compensation, in any publicity carried out by the Sponsor or their respective advertising agencies.
The Prize awarded will be delivered to the official winner within 4 to 6 weeks after the Entrant provides their mailing address to the Sponsor by phone call, email, or mail. A cheque will be issued to the official winner and delivered via Canada Post.
9. DISQUALIFICATION: The Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any Entrant from participating in the Contest for any reason at any time throughout the Contest, including, but not limited to, violating these Official Rules & Regulations or tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Contest or the operation of the survey. In the event any portion of this Contest is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, which in their opinion, corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper entry into the Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to suspend or terminate the Contest and to award the Prize to an individual selected at random from the pool of Entrants received up to the point of termination. In no event will more Prizes be awarded than those listed in these Official Rules.
10. PRIZE DISCLAIMER: By participating in the Contest, Entrants agree that the Sponsor, Rogers, their clients, their affiliates and representatives, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by Entrants against, any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including personal injury or death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Contest, or any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy, or merchandise delivery. Entrants further agree that the Sponsor, Rogers, their clients, their affiliates and representatives, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents, will not be responsible or liable for any injuries, damages, or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of any of the submissions made by any Entry in the Contest, use of a Prize won in connection with the Contest or the failure by the Sponsor to deliver the Prize to the winner in accordance with these Official Rules & Regulations.